27 January 2010
24 January 2010
I just realized I forgot to cancel my free trial of Amazon Prime before a month was up, costing me seventy-nine big ones.
- I now can get free 2-day shipping on all my Amazon purchases for a year.
- The amount I saved by buying books online rather than the bookstore is still more than $79.
- $79, if you think about it, is really a pretty small price to pay to learn my lesson: cancel free trials in a timely manner. I'm positive I won't have to relearn that lesson ever again. Right?
- The pioneers had to pay annual fees of up to three or four times what we do nowadays for their Amazon Prime memberships.
- I beat "Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time" with my friends at the Nickelcade. We blew up the Technodrome.