19 November 2009

"My Life" Flashed b4 my eyes!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile! I know all of you readers out there around the world have all just been on pins and needles waiting for my next post!! :)

WEll here it is b/c OMG I was awoken from my blogging slumber and shocked into ACTION! last night because !!! news flash !!!

a.
meteor.
hit.
the.
frickin.
earth.

And it was like it lighted up the whole sky, seriously, as bright as DAY, and then it all went dark again. Like a fireball, but then it disappeared. So anyways they were talking about it on tv and some scientist guy was like, Oh, it broke into a jillion pieces. I was all, like, Where did they all fall??? 'cuz that could give you some serious brain damage, LOL. But I guess all the pieces just disappeared. And on tv they were all talking about how they though it was the end of the world, and there life flashed before theyr'e eyes and all that, and I'm like, OMG!! 'cuz we were totally just talking about metafores in my english class and this is TOTALLY a metafore about........

(can you guess it??)

Life!!!!

I know, deep, huh??? But, think about it, it totally IS!!! B/c you're born, like, a baby, like, nobody sees you right? Well I mean they see you but, you know, you're little. A little light!!! Then you grow up in a flash of glorius light (yay COLLEGE!!! woot woot) and then you get old and broken down and then you die. OH!!! And you even get BURRIED IN THE EARTH!!! And a meteor gets burried in the earth to!

So, anyways, thats my deep thoughts for the day LOL! Just thought you would all like to hear about my genious metafore. Thanks prof. Johnson!!!

2 comments:

birdie said...

A+

J McO (change later) said...

Stay tuned for the next installment of "Seriously, So Wayne!" right here on BYU-TV.